Sunday, 3 July 2016

Primark Pyjamas


Okay so I’ve been going on a little bit of a pyjama shopping spree lately. I feel it’s totally justified seen as though every night after work I basically step into my PJ’s as soon as my feet cross my front door. I’m all about the comfort. In a previous post Pretty Primark Pieces I found some extremely cool milkshake pyjamas and I talked about how Primark had got some strong pyjama game going on at the moment. Well the other weekend I had a couple of hours to kill while in Cambridge and I found myself wandering on over to Primark’s pyjama section…and it did not disappoint. I ended up picking out not one, but three pairs of PJ’s! I did feel a little guilty about buying so many until I spoke to a friend who has like a dozen pairs and they cost her around £25 each! I picked all these up for a grand total of £22.50!


The first pair I found was the cute popcorn pair! I love how the bottoms have the red and white stripes like a popcorn bag. The top is a black vest with sort of loose shoulders at the back (not sure how to describe it) and it has a little popcorn box on the left which I didn’t realise at first is a little pocket! And because the weather is not always warm even in summer I got another pair with leggings and also because any excuse for another pair of Harry Potter pyjamas, am I right? Along the waistband of the leggings it says ‘Property of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry’. Finally, and probably my favourite pair, there’s the cactus pair. I just love the ‘Free Hugs’ on the top, made me giggle.


So that’s my latest PJ haul all from the wonderful Primark. Have you checked out their pyjama section lately? Or bought any cool pairs elsewhere?
Share:

4 comments

  1. You can't argue about the price in Primark! 😍 The cactus pair are adorable, they're definitely my favourites! I haven't bought pjs in ages, I have way too many haha πŸ™ˆ Nothing beats a comfy set of pjs though!

    Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it doesn't, I must spend half my life in pyjamas so it's worth stocking up on! I love the cactus pair too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Primark pyjamas are the best, comfy and good quality but still inexpensive- perfect! The designs of these are so cute as well. I'm exactly the same, as soon as I'm through the door back home I'm straight into my pjs lol x
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's all about the comfort! I love Primark PJs, I just want to buy more! x x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig