Saturday, 8 October 2016

Spa Seekers Event

We all lead such fast pacing and hectic lives these days that we rarely take a break for a bit of well needed TLC. So when Spa Seekers invited me to visit Mottram Hall Spa for a day of fun activities, I of course jumped at the chance like an overexcited puppy to a chew toy. These past few months have been a bit manic so a Spa day was exactly what I needed. Mottram Hall is located just a little south of Manchester, about a 30 minutes drive away. As we drove up the long winding path to the entrance I was blown away by how beautiful and serene the grounds were. I could feel the stress of the week melting away.


We started the day off with a drink (or two in my case) before getting down to business. I am still quite a newbie to the blogging scene so it was lovely to meet other bloggers and find out a bit more about them The first activity on our agenda was a colour consultation. I actually had no idea what to expect here, I thought they might be trying to persuade me to dye my hair another colour. It turned out to be a workshop designed to advise you on what colour palette is most complimentary to your tone. Being a ginger I was told to go for warm tones - which is perfect now all the autumn colours are popping up in the shops! We were also lucky enough to have a make-up workshop, showing us how we can use make up to go from a day to night look, instead of taking it all off and starting again. 



What spa day is complete with a spot of afternoon tea? The food here was simply scrumptious, I love afternoon tea SO much. Okay, so I don’t like tea per say. But I greatly appreciated the tiny little sandwiches and delicious array of desserts. There was a chocolate one in particular that one of the best things I have ever put in my mouth (well haven’t you got a dirty mind tut tut). Then there’s the choice of facilities from the gorgeous pool to the wood chip sauna. One touch I really loved was the changing rooms. Sounds weird but they were so nice and even had GHD’s you could use to fix your bonnet afterwards.




So if all of this is making you want to run to the computer and book a spa day for yourself then you’re in luck! SpaSeekers have teamed up with a luxury hotel group and are running a competition so 3 lucky ladies can win a luxury weekend spa break. All you have to do is take a selfie showing them why you need  a pamper weekend and share it on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #unwindwithspaseekers, also explaining why you need some TLC. Hurry though, the competition ends on Tuesday the 11th October! Good luck ladies!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Omg how lucky! Afternoon tea is an absolute fav of ours and with a spa!? Need to book ourselves at a spa ASAP! Sounds like you've had an amazing day! Thanks for sharing!

    Jessica & James
    Foodandbaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, they're so relaxing! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig