Saturday, 3 December 2016

Christmas Picks from ASOS

Hello and welcome to day three of my very first blogmas! Today I want to share with you some of the Christmas themed items I recently purchased from ASOS. I don’t know about you, but whenever there is a holiday the first place I go to is ASOS. Whether it’s Halloween or Christmas, ASOS will have you covered. So here are three Christmas picks I chose this year…


I recently moved house and somehow managed to lose all of my keyrings. I’ve been keeping my eye out for new ones ever since. So when I was scrolling through ASOS and saw this little cutie I had to get it. What blogger doesn’t like a cactus? That’s right, none. Especially a cactus in a pink pot with lights wrapped around it and a star on top!



Are you even doing Christmas if you don’t have a pair of Christmas pyjamas? I’ll admit, I have a bit of a pyjama buying obsession. But given that the first thing I do when I get home is slip into a pair of I feel the obsession is justified. This is a trouser and shirt combination, which I love and I feel is very Christmasy (not sure why). I love the pattern and the soft cotton material. I highly recommend these, guaranteed to get even the Scroogiest of Scrooges into the Crimbo spirit.




As well as being a pyjama fanatic, I am also a little bit of a sock fanatic. Even though mine keep disappearing! Seriously, where do all the lost socks go??? Socks are a cheap and subtle way to get into the festive mood. Even if you’re not ready to wear a Christmas jumper at the office through fear of getting judged, you can secretly rock these Christmas socks. 



So those are three of my ASOS Christmas picks. I almost bought this cute little Gingerbread purse but my bank balance told me to simmer down. Have you found any Christmas themed items from ASOS this year? Or anywhere else?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig