Thursday, 1 December 2016

Welcome to Blogmas


Hello and happy 1st of December! I’m now officially allowed to listen to Christmas playlists on Spotify at work, I can watch Christmas movies every night and I can drink each one of the festive flavoured hot chocolates going. I love Christmas time so much that this year I will be doing my first ever blogmas! *Queue sleigh bells ringing and snow flakes falling*

For those of who are new to the blogosphere, blogmas is a wonderful time of year when bloggers challenge themselves to blog every day in December running up to and including Christmas Day (phew long sentence). I post 2-3 times a week at the most so this will be definitely be challenging! I have done some prep work but probably not as much as I should have. You can post purely about Christmas related topics or stray a little. But as this is all about Christmas I will try to keep all mine Christmas related. This is a challenge in itself let me tell you!

So you can look forward to gingerbread houses, favourite christmas movies, gift guides for him/her and a peep into what my Christmas routine is amongst other posts. So there will be some helpful ones and some more nostalgic type ones. Hopefully there will be a bit of something for everyone. I’ve been secretly listening to some Christmas songs to get me in the spirit, making sure my posts are as festive as possible.

Don’t forget to head to my Instagram where I will be posting a festive picture each day. And come back  here every day at 10am to check out my new post. Tomorrow I’ll be talking about some seasonal purchases I recently made from a certain somewhere. See you soon!
Share:

2 comments

  1. I cant wait to make ginger bread houses! Happy first day of Blogmas! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, I've never done it before. Happy Blogmas ☺️ Xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig