Tuesday, 27 June 2017

30 Puppy Pictures

The three puppies you may have occasionally seen taking over my social media channels are my dad’s new cockapoodles. They are the happiest little teddy bear puppies I have ever seen. I really need a puppy in my life, but until I move out of a one bed flat and into house with a garden it is not really a viable option. So when my dad told me he was getting puppies I was beyond excited as it’s pretty much the closest I can get to having my own.

The crazy man actually decided to get three puppies, as if one isn’t enough trouble! The golden one with the white paws is name Oliver, the fully golden one is called Oscar and the white one is called Dougal. They look similar but they each have their own unique personality. I asked my dad for a sentence on each and he said “Oliver is the ladies boy, Oscar is an extreme adventurer and Dougal is the brains behind them all”.

This is not going to be a lengthy, wordy post because let’s face it, you’re here to see the 30 puppy pictures. I have taken so many pictures and I need an outlet to share them instead of just bombarding family and friends over WhatsApp. So without further ado, here are the 30 puppy pictures…





Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh they are adorable! I have a maltipoo! xxx

    www.natalieleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked up malitpoo and my heart just broke they are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig