Sunday, 2 July 2017

June Favourites || 2017


This is actually the first time I have done a monthly favourites post - and I call myself a blogger! I’ve always meant to but by the time I remember we’re halfway through the month so I think it’s too late, I’ll do it next month, and thus the cycle continues. 

Well, new month new me! At least for this month anyways. 

There are a few products I have been using almost daily throughout the past couple of months so I thought now would be the perfect time to do a favourites post. Always, here they are…


Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick


Ah I just love this lipstick. The shade is called ‘Super Nude’. I don’t usually go for nudes but someone told me that they are supposed to go with ginger hair so I thought I’d give them a try. And I love it! It’s subtle enough that I can wear it during the day but it also adds a nice touch to my evening look.

Soap & Glory Peach Party Blush


I bought a Soap & Glory blusher last summer and it was my favourite and I used it ever since. So when summer came around I went to Boots to check what new shades they had (I’m not sure if this is new, but it’s new to me!). 

I’m ginger so naturally my skin is a little pale. When I first used this I didn’t think it suited me, I was gutted! Then I went on holiday and caught  bit of sun, my ginger skin tans surprisingly well! I tried the blush again and lo’ and behold it worked. Phew! Now I’m using it almost daily.

Benefit Gimme Brow Gel


I’m going to be completely honest here and tell you that I have absolutely no idea what to do with brows. I just enviously stare at other peoples wondering how they create their work of arts. Also, I have bought a few eyebrow pencils and they never seem to be the right shade. I don’t think there are many ginger friendly shade out there!

So I went to the Benefits counter because I heard they are the Queen of brows and I asked them for help. The woman recommended the Gimme Brow gel and showed me how to use it. It is SO quick and simple to use which is perfect for me because anything too fiddly and I’m likely to give up.

VO5 Dry Texturising Spray


It’s been really hot lately which is great, but it’s not forgiving on my hair. Also I’m way too lazy to wash my hair more than twice a week. So dry shampoo is a god send for me. 

VO5 is a brand that just really works on my hair. So when I won a VO5 giveaway I was extremely happy, especially when I saw it contained a few of these! It works well and has that delicious VO5 smell.

Michael Kors Sexy Amber Perfume


Well i have been nagging the boyfriend for about three years to get me a Michael Kors handbag. I don’t actually expect one because they are too expensive but it’s just become a running joke. What I have received so far is a Michael Kors purse from a lucky-lucky man in Tenerife and this perfume.

i go through phases of wearing perfume every day, then I won’t wear one for a couple of months straight. Right now I’m in the wearing phase and this one has been my go-to. It has a floral base to it and smells so good. 


Have you tried any of these? What products have you been loving lately?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig